Hey there! I am a seasoned user experience (UX) designer with 15+ years of experience leading research, strategy, and design for enterprise software, Software as a Service, mobile, and touchscreen technologies. Collaborating with business, product owners, and development teams, I apply user-centered design methodologies to create digital products that are adopted and discoverable by end users. I have deep expertise in the fintech, CRM, supply chain, order to cash, biomedical, and IVR fields, as well as education and non-profit. I specialize in redesigning entire enterprise systems and introducing cross-platform mobile apps for critical transactions for both internal users and external clients. I am a skilled leader and designer with strengths in interaction design, information architecture, user research, and visual design. My clients include Bloomberg LP, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, John Hopkins University, Roche, Thermo Fisher, E2Open, Contact Solutions, Pearson, and McGraw-Hill.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership