A Colorado-based journalist, John has focused on state politics for most of his career, which included covering the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver. In 2012, he covered the Amendment 64 campaign to legalize recreational marijuana for The Colorado Springs Gazette. As a then-video editor for The Gazette, he was on hand for the first-ever legal recreational marijuana sale in Denver on Jan. 1, 2014.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership