We look forward to Women Grow’s CEO Kristina Neoushoff and some of its members as speakers on our panels this year at the 4th Annual Cannabis World Congress and Business Exposition. For those already involved, or interested, the rapidly growing cannabis industry, the place to be from June 14-16 is #CWCBExpo which is returning to the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York. The event has become widely recognized as the leading industry forum bringing together successful entrepreneurs, investors, businesses and thought leaders from around the country for three days of networking, education, advocacy, exhibitions of the latest products and services and much more.
CWCBExpo differs from other cannabis conventions by placing emphasis on businesses and investment opportunities in an industry forecasted to exceed $35 billion by 2020. This growth forecast is underscored by a paradigm shift in acceptance of cannabis at the state and consumer levels. Medical cannabis is now legalized in 29 U.S. states and Massachusetts, Maine, California, and Nevada have recently joined four other states in legalizing adult recreational use of cannabis. This upswing in regulatory changes and acceptance of cannabis is creating a flurry of economic activity and legitimate business opportunities, making CWCBExpo NY a not to be missed event.
Highlights of CWCBExpo NY 2017 include:
Top Keynote Speakers
- Jesse Ventura – former Governor of Minnesota, WWE Hall of Famer, and author of Marijuana Manifesto — will deliver an address on June 15th. He will also be on the show floor for a book signing.
- Roger Stone-veteran political strategist for Nixon, Reagan and Trump, profiled in new Netflix documentary, “Get Me Roger Stone” and pro-marijuana advocate—on June 16th
- New York State Senator Diane Savino—medical marijuana advocate and legislation writer and supporter talking on June 16th
- Reverend Al Sharpton—civil rights leader and Founder of National Action Network—discussing industry diversity and equal business access for all
Educational Program That Covers Everything From A To Z On How To Succeed In This Dynamic Industry
In-depth workshops on “Comprehensive Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoid Training,” providing CME credits to healthcare professionals; “Hemp MBA in a Day;” “Open a Cannabis Business;” “Following the Money in Cannabis: Where and How to Invest in the Cannabis Industry and Raise Capital for Your Cannabis Business;” and a bonus add-on workshop on June 17th, “The Art of the Cannabis Sommelier: Interpening.”
- Over 70 curated conference sessions, featuring the best minds in the business, covering 5 educational tracks – Cultivation, Processing/Extraction, Sales, Ancillary Business and Advocacy Legislation
Exhibit Floor That Features All Things Cannabis
- Companies and brands from all over showcasing the latest products and services for the cannabis industry including grow lights, greenhouses, extractors, seed to sale infrastructure support, CBD oils, edibles, lab testing, legal and financial services, vapes, money management, and many more including show sponsors, Advanced Nutrients, Elixinol, Folium Biosciences, Convectium, Printing Done Quickly, National Association Cannabis Businesses, Isodiol, and Greenspoon Marder.
- Showcase Theater featuring new products, ideas, and services beyond the exhibit booth
- The Marijuana Show, ‘shark tank” for cannabis, hosting season 3 auditions for a chance at a $50 million “high financé” fund.
- Cannabis Talk 101 broadcasting daily from the CWCBExpo NY exhibit floor
Don’t miss the CWCBExpo NY! For more information and to register go to
and use PROMO CODE: WGCL30 for a 30% discount