Code of Conduct – Instituted 2017
As established and burgeoning leaders in the cannabis space, the actions of Women Grow Members are reflective of the industry as a whole. Therefore, Women Grow requires adherence to this Code of Conduct, and violation of the Code of Conduct may, in Women Grow’s sole discretion, result in suspension and/or termination of Member status and/or related benefits.
- Members shall respect each other’s achievements and diversity, and embrace that strength of diversity with respect to age, gender, race, ethnicity,national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language, and socio-economic status.
- Members shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, bully, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others or of Women Grow.
- Members shall provide constructive feedback and opinions about other Members and their businesses in a fashion that will facilitate a collegial,professional, and productive dialogue.
- Members shall conduct their respective businesses in an ethical and honest manner, adhering to the laws and regulations that govern their operations, and in a manner that reflects positively on the cannabis industry.
- Members shall refrain from misusing or abusing the Women Grow networks, online and off-line.
- Members will treat all those in their respective networks with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members agree to be part of a constructive, supportive, and positive mentoring environment.
- Members shall not, under any circumstances, resort to violence or threats of violence in connection with any Women Grow event, activity, or such other Women Grow interactions.
- Members shall be aware of, and take steps to avoid, potential conflicts of interest and competing loyalties.
- Each Member will endeavor, at all times, to strictly adhere to the provisions of any agreement to which such Member and Women Grow are parties.
Personal connections are the key to professional success. Through the wide variety of events offered to members of Women Grow, trustworthy business relationships sprout from the face-to-face interactions of our members. We produce professional networking events, local social events, regional education symposiums and national speaking circuits where aspiring professionals can connect with current cannabis business leaders.
Continuing education is crucial to success in the cannabis industry. With government regulations and market forces constantly shifting, timely and accurate information is critical to build profitable and socially responsible business models. Through local Educational Symposiums and national Women Grow Speakers Bureau Events, we provide our members with relevant content from experienced leaders on current topics in the cannabis industry.
Together we have more power. As the cannabis industry grows on a national and global scale, women have the opportunity to build a new American industry from inception and redefine the workplace to create environments in which we can flourish and define our own destiny, and cultivate the next generation of industry leaders.
Our Speakers Bureau Events offer the opportunity to engage and connect with the visionary leaders whose combined effort and ingenuity prove the argument that prohibition failed. The daily business challenges faced by our Speakers Bureau members as they navigate our burgeoning industry adds to the depth of knowledge and business acumen their presentations offer.
- Invitations to our Local Events and National Conferences
- Information for getting into the Cannabis Industry
- Advice on Starting or Expanding your Cannabis Business
- Professional Development Resources
Your privacy is important to us. Your zip code helps us determine where new Women Grow chapters are needed. We will not sell or rent your email address. You may easily unsubscribe at anytime.
Women Grow connects, educates, and empowers diverse leaders in all segments of the cannabis industry. Together, we’ll start over 1,000 women-owned businesses in the marijuana industry. Founded in 2014, Women Grow is now the largest national network of cannabis professionals with Monthly Events for women & men in 35 cities across the US & Canada. Our popular Speakers Bureau ensures diversity at industry events and in media coverage. And no matter where you’re located, you can access our Video Education series. We model corporate responsibility by fulfilling a social mission in a for-profit structure. But supporting women goes far beyond altruism! Women make 80% of healthcare decisions and even consume more alcohol by volume than men. Female consumers will dominate cannabis purchasing in the same way they already control 85% of consumer spending. The inclusive teams creating marijuana products & services that women love will rise to the top as the end of marijuana prohibition occurs on a national scale.
Become a Member
Get early access to diverse talent by declaring your business is female-forward to our community across 35 cities in the US & Canada.