Ashley Manta is a sought-after authority on mindfully combining sex and cannabis as part of her sex-positive lifestyle brand, CannaSexual®. As a professional sex educator, writer, coach, and facilitator, Ashley helps clients navigate these historically taboo topics to make sure they are interacting, loving, and feeling their best in and out of the bedroom. In March 2017, she moderated a panel at SXSW titled, “The Surprising Health and Sex Benefits of Cannabis.” She was a contributing writer to Leafly.com from 2015-2017 and currently writes for Dope Magazine and Culture Magazine. Her work has been featured in Newsweek and LA Weekly.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership