Alice is a senior spokesperson for the medical marijuana movement, which she co-founded in 1976 with her late husband, Robert C. Randall, the first person in the U.S. to crack the medical marijuana prohibition and legally receive medical marijuana from the U.S. federal government. Following her husband’s untimely death in 2001, Alice took a well-earned break from the front-lines of the medical marijuana movement and embarked on a nursing career. She retired in 2012 after working in the ER, an oncology practice, and hospice. She returned to the dramatically changed medical cannabis movement in 2014. She currently consults with Mary’s Medicinals of Denver and is editor-in-chief of the Mary’s Cannabis Primer series. She serves on the American Cannabis Nurses Association Board of Directors and the Scientific Advisory Board for United in Compassion (Australia). She is the author of Medical Marijuana in America: Memoir of a Pioneer and is a frequent contributor to Cannabis Now Magazine and Huffington Post. She is also a frequent speaker at cannabis conferences around the globe.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership