Parisa Mansouri-Rad is a marketing executive and Cannabis advocate whose experience as the mom of a special needs child propelled her into the industry. When spinal fusion surgery to correct scoliosis left her 15-year-old daughter with a rare, life-threatening condition characterized by chronic abdominal pain, Parisa’s search for palliatives led her to Cannabis (Medicinal Marijuana). After witnessing her daughter’s dramatic improvement, Parisa decided to leverage her marketing experience to re-brand the maligned Cannabis industry through ongoing advocacy and education of the public on the benefits of medicinal marijuana.Parisa graduated with honors from New Mexico State University with a Major in Agriculture Business and a Minor in Marketing. She serves as Communications Director for Women Grow Phoenix Market & CEO of MjMomma Consulting LLC, a Social Media Marketing Agency.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership