Lynnette Shaw is the founder and CEO of Marin Alliance for Medical Marijuana (MAMM), a medical cannabis dispensary in Fairfax, CA. She was a founding staff member of the San Francisco Cannabis Buyer’s Club in 1991 and later founded the Cannabis Buyers Club Marin in 1992. When she started MAMM in 1996 she worked with the Town of Fairfax to invent the first dispensary license in the nation and was granted that in 1997.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership