Joy Beckerman is the Principal Industrial Hemp Specialist at Hemp Ace International (www.HempAce.com), a New York-based consulting, legal support, expert witness, and brokerage firm serving the global community. She sits on the National Boards of Directors of both the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), founded in 1970 and the Hemp Industries Association (HIA), founded in 1994. After opening the first hemp store in the State of New York in the early 1990’s, Joy served as Secretary to the Vermont Hemp Council upon passage of the inaugural Vermont hemp bill in 1996. In mid-1998, she commenced an extensive dual career as a compliance and complex civil litigation paralegal, supporting some of the West Coast’s most distinguished attorneys. Joy is an internationally respected voice, writer and renowned public speaker on a spectrum of industrial hemp and Cannabis Movement(s) subjects who has presented at continuing legal education seminars and at numerous colleges, universities, and conferences over the last nearly quarter of a century. She also works directly with lawmakers and regulators, both proactively and upon request.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership