Jazmin Hupp – WomenGrow was founded in the summer of 2014 by Jazmin Hupp and Jane West. WomenGrow is a national professional network that connects leaders and entrepreneurs in the marijuana industry. The group cultivates female leadership through programs and events across the country. In just a short time the group has grown to 30 chapters nationwide. Hupp is the Executive Director and spends a whopping 35 weeks of every year on the road. “We were attending these cannabis events and we weren’t finding our tribe,” said Hupp. “So we decided to set up these events meant to welcome women into the industry and be the first place they come when they are interested in the industry.” The group is sponsored by companies within the industry and has received commitments from fifty different companies and uses the #First50 to recognize this campaign.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership