Dr. Chanda Macias, PhD, is a true cannabis pioneer: having spent years in biomedical research and developing her knowledge of medical marijuana, in 2015 she became the country’s first Black woman medical cannabis operator as CEO of National Holistic Healing Center (NHHC), a medical marijuana dispensary in Washington, D.C. In addition, she is also CEO of Ilera Holistic Healthcare, where she helped make history twice in Louisiana with her partnership with Southern University—which became the first HBCU in the country to launch a hemp-based CBD, and then cannabis-based THC products…Read more
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership