Colorado’s governor expects marijuana sales to reach $1 billion by the end of the fiscal year. Since it became legal in January, the state has sold more than $69 million worth of recreational pot. Barry Petersen reports on how women aren’t shying away from taking part in Colorado’s new big business.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership