Marketing Director Job Description:
O.penVAPE is looking to hire a Marketing Director to join our team in Denver, CO. At O.penVAPE we are all about getting the job done and having a good time doing it. Our office atmosphere is laid-back and relaxed, and we firmly believe that blue jeans should be the new business attire. We have food and beverages onsite, music playing throughout the office, and an open-door policy for people and dogs alike.
We have a work hard, play hard mentality. Even though we work in the cannabis industry we mean business and we need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty to help the company grow.
The Marketing Director Will Be Responsible For:
● Effectively executing projects through all areas of marketing including but not limited to: print, digital, social, events and new product launches.
● Strategically identify and communicate the marketing needs of each of the states in which we are licensed through various marketing programs.
● Communicating with our licensees in 8 states to create tailored marketing programs and strategies.
● Influencing present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
● Establishing a consistent brand voice and message through all collateral.
● Managing, delegating and executing various projects effectively.
● Establishing common practices and procedures for marketing team to report on projects (project tracking, status reports, creative briefs, ROI)
● Conducting routine marketing meetings to ensure the team understands goals and are working towards them effectively.
● Assisting in financial planning and evaluating the ROI of marketing programs.
● Maintaining marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Marketing Director Skills & Qualifications:
● Plan marketing and branding objectives.
● Expand product solutions and offerings.
● Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
● Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
● Prepare and adhere to budgets.
● Oversee creation and delivery of advertisements, and other marketing materials.
● Design print ads and publications.
● Ensure brand messages are consistent.
● Gather and analyze customer insight.
● Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
● Engage consumers on social media.
● Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and
positioning of the organization.
● Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
● Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
● Analyze CRM data and glean targeted insight on customers.
● Engage other organizations within the community.
● Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and
implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
● Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
● Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
● Send us 5 things that represent you as a person. You can either send photos with a
description or physically mail them to us. Get creative, we want to learn more about you!
● In a brief description tell us who you believe to be the most successful brand and why? Do not pick Apple.