Brenda and Tracey were drawn to the industry after transformative experiences with medical cannabis. Tracey is a cancer survivor herself and Brenda lost her father to complications from esophageal cancer. Tracey did not have access to the medicinal benefits of cannabis for cancer treatment until chemotherapy left her desperately seeking relief. CBD hemp oil immediately alleviated many of the treatment’s painful side-effects. Now cancer-free, she continues to use CBD hemp oil therapy every day. (Fortunately, CBD hemp oil is legal in all 50 states). Simultaneously, Brenda was beginning her research on THC and medical marijuana and how it could help her father in Rhode Island, which had an MMJ program. Becoming both educator and advocate for her dad as well as his doctors, she walked both her parents through the patient/caregiver process.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership