As entrepreneurs, we are experts at investing in our businesses; always leaving ourselves for last. I, too, fall into this trap of fulfilling everyone else’s needs first. Suffering from a life-threatening chronic illness, I struggled further with the guilt of not always being able to be there for my husband, my children, and my business. After a surgery in 2015 that left me hospitalized for more than fifty days, I promised myself that I would take the next opportunity to invest in myself. I was totally unsure when I bought my ticket to last year’s Leadership Summit. I lived in a state that didn’t even have legal cannabis businesses yet. I didn’t know how I’d fit into the cannabis industry, much less into this crowd of over a thousand women.
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership