Join Women Grow in building the foundation for a cannabis industry based on inclusive business practices. This is an opportunity to radically reimagine corporate culture to support equality, diversity, and true social responsibility.
Women Grow is seeking Cornerstone Members who are dedicated to creating an inclusive & fair industry. The cannabis industry can and should exist at the intersection of profit and purpose, but it is up to the leaders in the industry to shift the paradigm.
Benefits of Cornerstone Membership
- Be a part of the largest professional networking organization in the industry with a community of over 500,000 professionals across the US, Canada and emerging global markets.
- Women Grow is a female-forward network with 70% participants identifying as women featured on the cover of Newsweek, Forbes, Fortune and The Economist, with additional coverage in the New York Times, the Washington Post, Elle Magazine among other national and global press.
- Women Grow is an inclusive professional organization.
- 100% of membership Women Grow Foundation 501(c)3 non-profit organization*
CORNERSTONE LEADER MEMBERSHIP $1999 PER YEAR
Includes All Benefits Listed Below. NEW Benefits Continuously Added!
- Welcome Social Media post w/ link to company social media and website to leverage our 3M+ combined reach, with highly engaged followers
- Opportunity to be featured on Women Grow Social Media platforms in company campaigns
- One complimentary offer/discount to be highlighted in public newsletter with reach of over 100k distribution list
- Inclusion of company branded collateral in Annual Leadership Summit Attendee swag bag. Where applicable, inclusion of company product in Annual Leadership Summit VIP swag bag.
- Exclusive access to Member Only events and early bird access and discounts to annual Women Grow Leadership Summit
- Complimentary all-access to all Women Grow Signature Education Webinars (SEW)
- Digital badges for display on your website and social media
- Corporate tax-deductible support of Women Grow Foundation 501(c)3 non-profit organization*
CODE OF CONDUCT
Women Grow, LLC (“Women Grow”) was established in 2014 to connect, educate, and empower the next generation of cannabis industry women professionals. We strive to create a welcoming, diverse work environment and increase career opportunities for our members.
As established and burgeoning leaders in the cannabis space, the actions of Women Grow Members are reflective of the industry as a whole. Therefore, Women Grow requires adherence to this Code of Conduct, and violation of the Code of Conduct may, in Women Grow’s sole discretion, result in suspension and/or termination of Member status and/or related benefits.
- Members shall respect each other’s achievements and diversity, and embrace that strength of diversity with respect to age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language, and socio-economic status.
- Members shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, bully, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others or of Women Grow.
- Members shall provide constructive feedback and opinions about other Members and their businesses in a fashion that will facilitate a collegial, professional, and productive dialogue.
- Members shall conduct their respective businesses in an ethical and honest manner, adhering to the laws and regulations that govern their operations, and in a manner that reflects positively on the cannabis industry.
- Members shall refrain from misusing or abusing the Women Grow networks, online and off-line.
- Members will treat all those in their respective networks with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members agree to be part of a constructive, supportive, and positive mentoring environment.
- Members shall not, under any circumstances, resort to violence or threats of violence in connection with any Women Grow event, activity, or such other Women Grow interactions.
- Members shall be aware of, and take steps to avoid, potential conflicts of interest and competing loyalties.
- Each Member will endeavor, at all times, to strictly adhere to the provisions of any agreement to which such Member and Women Grow are parties.