Join Women Grow in building the foundation for a cannabis industry based on inclusive business practices. This is an opportunity to radically reimagine corporate culture to support equality, diversity, and true social responsibility.
Women Grow is seeking Cornerstone Members who are dedicated to creating an inclusive & fair industry. The cannabis industry can and should exist at the intersection of profit and purpose, but it is up to the leaders in the industry to shift the paradigm.
Women Grow’s IMPACT
- Largest professional networking organization in the industry with a community of over 20,000 professionals in 45 cities across the US and Canada
- Welcomes 1,000 women into the cannabis industry every month at Signature Networking Events
- Female-forward network with 70% participants identifying as women and 30% identifying as men
- Monthly events in 45 cities in the US and Canada (largest monthly event system in the industry)
- Robust business to business referrals through our vetted network of business members
- Featured on the cover of Newsweek and in Forbes, Fortune, and The Economist with combined press impressions of over 6.3 billion
- Combined social media reach of over 84M, with highly engaged followers
- Business-focused dialogue with legislators on the right side of the legalization debate
CORNERSTONE LEADER MEMBERSHIP $5K PER YEAR
Includes All Benefits Listed Below. NEW Benefits Continuously Added!
CORNERSTONE ALLY MEMBERSHIP $1K PER YEAR
Includes All Benefits Listed Below.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Women Grow, LLC (“Women Grow”) was established in 2014 to connect, educate, and empower the next generation of cannabis industry women professionals. We strive to create a welcoming, diverse work environment and increase career opportunities for our members.
As established and burgeoning leaders in the cannabis space, the actions of Women Grow Members are reflective of the industry as a whole. Therefore, Women Grow requires adherence to this Code of Conduct, and violation of the Code of Conduct may, in Women Grow’s sole discretion, result in suspension and/or termination of Member status and/or related benefits.
- Members shall respect each other’s achievements and diversity, and embrace that strength of diversity with respect to age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language, and socio-economic status.
- Members shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, bully, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others or of Women Grow.
- Members shall provide constructive feedback and opinions about other Members and their businesses in a fashion that will facilitate a collegial, professional, and productive dialogue.
- Members shall conduct their respective businesses in an ethical and honest manner, adhering to the laws and regulations that govern their operations, and in a manner that reflects positively on the cannabis industry.
- Members shall refrain from misusing or abusing the Women Grow networks, online and off-line.
- Members will treat all those in their respective networks with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members agree to be part of a constructive, supportive, and positive mentoring environment.
- Members shall not, under any circumstances, resort to violence or threats of violence in connection with any Women Grow event, activity, or such other Women Grow interactions.
- Members shall be aware of, and take steps to avoid, potential conflicts of interest and competing loyalties.
- Each Member will endeavor, at all times, to strictly adhere to the provisions of any agreement to which such Member and Women Grow are parties.