She is a serial startup founder, skilled at survival, stress and team building. She is both the first Transgender Publicly traded marijuana company CEO and the first female one – Thunderbird Biomedical Inc (now EMH.v) was the 5th licensed Federally sanctioned Medical Marijuana company in Canada (and one of a handful on the planet). Renee built the core team, created and executed on the business plan and raised $3.7 M in funding then took the company public ($25M Valuation at IPO)… She went on to use this insight to create a diverse workforce with strong female leadership across the HollyWeed North Cannabis Inc ™. organization. After exiting Thunderbird Biomedical Inc in Jan 2015 as founding CEO and Board member, she has chosen to focus on US-based infrastructure and supply delivery for the Cannabis Industry with HollyWeed North Cannabis Inc ™
Join The List
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership