Get in on the ground floor of one of the most talked about startups in cannabis (as seen on ABC News, Huffington Post, New York Post, and ELLE.) Are you looking to learn about the cannabis industry from the inside out while practicing your marketing skills in the real world? You’ll be able to see your small efforts make big impacts on America’s next great industry.
This internship is targeted at college-level students or candidates looking to start a career in entrepreneurship, professional education, or media industries. You’ll be exposed to skills in sales, marketing, networking and event planning.
- Hours: 30-80 hours per month (make your own schedule) plus attending Women Grow national events
- Location: Women Grow has offices in Denver & NYC but it may be possible to work from other major Cannabis Markets.
- Compensation: College Credit (if applicable) + Training + Travel Expenses
- Execute on marketing projects from website to print; buffer to booths; newsletters to keynotes.
- Edit and post content to the Women Grow blog, social media channels, and newsletters.
Pick 2+ Hard Skills
We can teach you a lot but we’re looking for someone who comes with experience in at 2+ of the following areas.
- Graphic Design
- Website Design and/or SEO
- Basic HTML and Content Loading in WordPress & MailChimp
- Writing: Blogging, Editing, Curating
- Video Direction & Editing
- Social Media (we use Twitter & Facebook most frequently)
- Deep interest in the Cannabis industry and political movement
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with grace and calm under pressure
- Able to work without close supervision