1. Submit Your Info & Logos
To promote your organization, we need to collect some details from you. You’ll want to have on hand the following resources. You can always come back to this form to add more information later if you don’t have everything ready today.
- Who you direct press requests to in your organization
- (Optional) List of your staff’s emails so they can receive invites to Women Grow events & professional training with discounts
- Bio & headshot of the women you’d like featured in our Speaker’s Bureau
2. Download Web Badges For Your Use
Send this info to whoever handles your website. Please add a badge to your website and other materials you wish. Women Grow badges show your support for diversity in the industry. Please link back to WomenGrow.com whenever possible.
2015 Sponsor Badges
Most companies. Right-click and select “save as” to download.
Founding Member Badges
Companies who sponsored Women Grow before October, 2014. Right-click and select “save as” to download.
3. Reserve Your Women Grow Newsletter Promotion
Your sponsorship includes one insertion of content into the Women Grow newsletter that reaches thousands of cannabis entrepreneurs across the country. Ideally you’ll want to time this with a promotion or event you have scheduled to boost response. It’s also a great way to show your thought leadership by inserting a piece of content you’ve written that would be helpful to other cannabis entrepreneurs.
Email jazmin at womengrow.com with:
- Date range you’d like content promoted in (we can reserve dates up to 26 weeks in advance)
- Text or graphics of the promotion (we use graphics that are 600px wide in the newsletter)
- URL of where you’d like promotion to link to